PE and Sport Premium
Action plan for PE and Sport Premium expenditure for academic year 2017-2018
Based on audit of need the following areas have been identified:
• Refine pupil skills and improve PE outcomes particularly through participation in competitive events – use of PE coach for specialist competitive sessions
• Improve teacher’s skills and knowledge – modelling of PE lessons by specialists for teachers
• Update and revitalise PE equipment and resources – encourage greater participation in a range of sports
Please CLICK HERE to download and read the PE and Sports Premium Plan for 2017 - 2018
At Manor Junior School, pupils in Year 3 go swimming in the summer term and then again in Year 4. In Year 6, they attend a residential in the second half of the summer term where an opportunity for swimming is provided.
At the end of Key Stage 2; the following will be reported by the number of pupils;
- Those who can swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- Those who can use range of strokes effectively
- Those who can perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations
If you require any document on our website in an alternative format please contact the school office using the details below.
Manor Junior School
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 4.30pm