Pupils are expected to wear school uniform. Our school uniform is:
General Uniform (Boys & Girls):
- Black skirt or trousers
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt (preferably with school logo)
- Plain black, red or white socks, tights or leggings
- Red cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt (preferably with school logo)
- Black, flat shoes or plain black trainers
- House badge
P.E. Kit (Boys and Girls):
- Coloured t-shirt with school logo representing house team
- Black shorts or black leggings
- Black trainers for outdoor PE (barefoot for dance / gymnastics)
- Drawstring PE bag preferably in house colour
- Swimwear should be one-piece or trunks with a swim hat, goggles may be worn. Verruca socks
to be worn when required.
- Plain black tracksuit
- Black plimsolls
Summer Uniform (optional):
- Black shorts
- Red/white checked dress / jumpsuit (black, red or white shorts may be worn under the dress)
- Head coverings – plain black, red or white
- Sun hat/cap – black, red or white
- Coat with reflector strips or bright to be safe
- Cycle helmet (compulsory if cycling or scooting)
- Ruck sack which can fit on school peg
- Small plain studs may be worn. Religious jewellery may be discreetly worn. Pupils should be able to remove their own jewellery for PE activities. If they are unable to do this themselves, they should not wear any.
- Long hair should be tied back with small hair accessories in red, white and/or black
- Watches may be worn
- Nail varnish or make up is not permitted
The majority of the uniform may be purchased from any supplier.
PE T-shirts, PE bags, sweatshirts and polo shirts with school logo are all available from Premier School wear and Castle Green Uniform shop in the near future.
If you require any document on our website in an alternative format please contact the school office using the details below.
Manor Junior School
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 4.30pm